COMPANY: TORUS ENGINEERING
Torus Engineering is an IT consulting company based in Vietnam and serving a global customer base. Our seasoned team has decades of experience helping businesses to do digital transformation using the latest technologies.
We are looking for an experienced QC Engineer to join our product team.
- Collaborates with teams of engineers and product specialists to ensure customer and division quality requirements are met;
- Design test strategies, test plans and test cases, including integration testing, system testing, stress testing, acceptance testing, and regression testing;
- Execute tests in both manual and automated manner;
- Identifies the root cause of quality problems, and coordinates modifications or other corrective actions;
- Offers technical guidance and support in response to quality testing and analysis
- Manage Release Plan;
- Setup test environment, execution, and report to the scrum team;
- Log defects during the test execution phase;
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- At least 3 years working with projects related to website, web app, mobile app.
- At least 2 years working as QC Lead
- Must have experience in building release process
- Having IT Background is big plus
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Strong experience with Automation testing.
- Experience in API.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries.
- Must have experience in Agile/ Scrum
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn the company’s quality control system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong reading and wirting skill
- 14 days PTO
- Catered Team Events and Outings
- Training opportunities
- Health insurance, annual health examination
- Life insurance
- Global company, with chance to come to work in US and EU
WORKING ADDRESS: 197 Dai La, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi - Working onsite/hybrid (must work at office at least 3 days/week)
INTERVIEW PROCESS: 2 rounds (online)