Our client provide consulting-platform-service in digital transformation (DX), customer experience (CX), personalized marketing and data science (DS)
- Play as key role with principal engineer team to: design solution architecture and build PrimeData customer data analytic platform in collaboration.
- Design, optimize and execute an efficient development process (tasks allocation strategies, code review policies, etc.)
- Ensure maintainability, reliability, and extendability of all components across multiple teams.
- Investigate and prototype features with new technologies and frameworks.
- Contribute to team-wide fundamentals/infrastructure investments.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 8+ years in total experience
- Had hands-on experience being an architect, designing and building large-scale production systems, especially data-intensive systems.
- Had experience using and tuning large-scale distributed databases (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. Postgres, Cassandra, Clickhouse, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Had strong capability of technology and solution evaluation.
- Solid grasp on good software engineering practices such as code reviews, deep focus on quality and documentation.
- Experience with delivering data-oriented solutions in the recent jobs (Data Platform, DL/DW, BI, ETL, etc), cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS and/or cloud native (K8s).
- Solid knowledge of cyber security and data privacy.
- Great team spirit and solution-oriented attitude.
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building our CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open and innovative environment.
INTERVIEW PROCESS: 2 rounds
- R1: Interview with Principle engineer ( Online – 30 Minutes)
- R2: Interview with Co- Founder ( Online /Offline – 90 Minutes))
WORKING TIME: Monday to Friday
WORKING PLACE: Binh Thanh Dist., HCMC, VN
Note for recruiter: Liên hệ admin để lấy thông tin cần lưu ý